Monday, December 14, 2009

Schizophrenic Inmate on Death Row

Well I just had yet another dying dream. I was one of many female death row inmates experiencing my last few hours of life, each of us being lined up in the doorway of our own little wooden cell in a big barn-like building. We weren't already in this building so they brought each of us into our cells one by one. I was one of the first. I was facing out my doorway toward the open room and to my left my cell neighbor was a frizzy-haired blonde. They brought her in pretty soon after me. She was a happily evil murderer. We were getting along pretty well. I guess I was pretty evil too. My neighbor to the right was freaking crazy. I bet she killed some people too. They chained our hands together and tied the chains above our door so our arms were straight above our heads.

Here's why I think I was schizo (I may have just turned into my super crazy neighbor to the right for a second though)- I heard these two small people talking to me. They were above my head telling me they were trying to take the chains off but the bowl was really heavy (the chains were attached to a big metal bowl-like thing). The little people talking to me were like ghost children, but I knew they were there and they were really talking to me. uhhhh... WEIRD.

Anyway, so as the rest of the cells were being filled I was chatting it up with my neighbors, mostly the evil frizz-head. When they finished filling the cells I barely noticed since I was talking but the person in charge stood toward the corner of the room with a couple of rifles.

We were now facing the insides of our cells and were down on our knees. I don't remember what I was saying but as I was talking I heard evil frizz-head get shot first. I was mid-sentence when I was shot in the back of the head. My head got really heavy and everything went black as I fell forward. My face landed on my arms (which I now realize is weird since they were chained to the wall above my head earlier) and I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't and I started to feel a little panicked. I knew I was dead or very close to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment