Monday, October 5, 2009

Murdered Again?

Well last night was another interesting one. I pretty much died again. Someone (a small group actually, like the mob) was chasing me behind the neighborhood i used to live in when i was little. It was like a golden-wheat-colored grass field with an abandoned warehouse.

when they caught up to me they shot me. multiple times. I think the bullets were tranquilizing bullets because each shot put me under a little more each time. I guess they wanted it to look like i was dead when my friend found me. There was also a thick IV tube attached to my arm and I saw my blood draining into it. I think thats how they could tell how unconscious I was. When it filled to the end with my blood i drifted away. I think it sorta killed me but i could be brought back.

I wonder why I die all the time in my dreams. I was just talking about my death dreams a couple days ago. and i was bragging how i can fly in my dreams. I'm pretty sure at some point last night in a dream i tried to fly away and it wasn't working. That's what I get for bragging about my sweet flying abilities I guess.

Oh also in another dream last night I was at my grandma's house and Will Smith came over. He was some hott stuff. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment