Monday, February 18, 2013

A Disappointing Wedding

So I had another wedding dream this past week. I was at the house I grew up in and about to get married, although I don't even remember there being a groom involved in all this now that I think about it. Haha whatever. Anyway my mom brought me home my "wedding bouquet" from the grocery store *woop woop.* The flowers were red and somewhat droopy, not really wilted, just not tall and perky, ya know? There weren't even very many of them either. Not enough of them or sturdy enough to stand up like a normal wedding bouquet. I'm talking like seven of them. So they were bolstered up at the base by tamales. Yes tamales. I was a little disappointed that my wedding was going to be kiiiiinda white trash. I mean, my little sister had a pretty nice wedding a couple years ago and here I am getting getting married being years older than her, in an old living room with droopy tamale-reinforced grocery store flowers? I debated continuing with the wedding or going for a re-do in a few years. LAME. Who even thinks that?

1 comment: