Friday, January 21, 2011

boys boys boys

ok i'm going to write about this one even though it's going to be out of order (since i dreamed it like a week-ish ago). Apparently I've had boys on my mind or something. I dreamed about four in one night.

Let's start with the shortest/most boring one (not that this person is boring in real life, theres just not much of a story here). I saw an old friend I haven't seen in years. He had fattened up quite a bit. Thats all I really remember, that I noticed he'd chunked up. hehe

Second, I dreamed that I was my little brother's basketball coach. He was about 6 or 7ish in this dream and freaking adorable. Man, he was a cute little chum.

Thirdly, I dreamed about a friend who's in most of my classes at school. I'd just been telling him the day before that I can fly in my dreams. So... in this dream we were in a gym or cafeteria at a school and were dancing and then started flying as we were dancing. it was real magical hahah

Lastly, but not leastly (believe me, I know that's not a word), right after the dancing I was sitting by another boy I know who is more of a friend-of-a-friend. We were chatting it up and I asked him if he wanted to be my boyfriend for the day. He was like, 'ok yeah.' sooo... i had a boyfriend for the day i guess. score!

Wow that's probably the least descriptive i've ever been when writing about my dreams. Meh, whatevs.

No comments:

Post a Comment